Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have been keeping fit ahead of an exciting journey to the national finals.
All twenty finalists have for the past few weeks been undergoing series of life coaching, mentoring and grooming.
On the sidelines of all these, are gym sessions held every week at the Total Fitness and Gym Centre, located inside the A&C, East Legon to keep them in shape.
The finalists are taken through various drills by professional instructors, who spend quality time on them. The sessions have been fun so far, and expected to continue through to the days leading to the grand finale.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
- Miss West Africa Ghana reveals finalists! (omgghana.com)
- Photos: Miss Ghana 2012 team donates to Remar Orphanage (omgghana.com)
- Jupp Heynckes: Bayern were outstanding against Stuttgart (ghanabot.blogspot.com)
- Tension Mounts In Ashanti (ghanabot.blogspot.com)
- Javier Zanetti: Inter are just at the beginning (ghanabot.blogspot.com)
- Miss Ghana team donates to Remar Orphanage (ghanabot.blogspot.com)
- Miss Ghana Team Donates To Remar Orphanage (ghanabot.blogspot.com)
- Dempsey was concerned over his future before Tottenham switch, admits Klinsmann (ghanabot.blogspot.com)